stream of life
haha~ same, still laugh.
HMMM OKAY! I'm now letting you all know. I'm trying to forget "that" part of my memorise.
Forcing myself to believe and know where am i. See my changes? don't think you guys can see my zibi side again.
No hates,
but only--> disappointed! sigh ~
i knew that's the last kiss.
Done with that.
you think so?
Oh where am i and what am i doing all these days?
hmm, sleeps in the morning and awakes at night.
went out every night.. seems like a lot of activities uh?!
haha.
what am i wishing for now? ans: more fighting((:
BUT i will studystudystudystudy lah!
and last week of playing, play like my own world.
aw, very hungry now.
and everyday eat mac, sure die fast.
hah.
I'm waiting for something.
and and and and my BLOG STILL NOT DONE.
GOODMORNING!
7:21 AM
❤JERRONANG
Best view in Internet Explorer
Never take someone for granted.
Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day,
and realise that you’ve lost a diamond, while you were too busy collecting stones.