Goodmorning:)
I just reached home not long ago.
I have been a good friend because
initially i reached home at 7am
then my friend realised he need a lock
so i cycle to taman to pass him a lock
and come home again.
I guess i won't be 'so' bored anymore
because i've got a bike now accompany with my ipod.
So i can go anywhere anytime
when people are sleeping or not free.
So YEAH! cause i can train my leg again... (secret recipe) haha
UNHEALTHY!
I drank a can coke just now, with maggie mee.
The last time i touch coke issssssss 2 years back i guess!
I stopped training my upper body frequently,
last time once 2 days, now once 3-4 days. awww.
And i stopped drinking milk every meal. awww.
And i did not rest well everyday. awww.
And i stay out late AGAIN.
SCHOOLSCHOOLSCHOOL
School? i should be going to school on 2nd of Jan.
BUT i haven't hand in the 5n form till NOW.
Soon boring! No one will walk around in school with me anymore
No one will come out of the class in the middle of the lesson anymore
No one accompany me during my free period, Chinese lesson
No one will break the school rules with me anymore
I'm like, the, last person left in the school. understand?
No one else will do stupid things with me anymore.
Nothing just nothing. No more fun.
just hope there are people will find troubles with me in school.
If not it will be boringgggggggggggggg.
those times we always sat around the drinks stall.
buying bread from vending machine.
walking around the school.
got chased out of the library.
discussing how to get out of school.
using phone like no teachers around.
memorising humans notes.
studying so hard before exams.
so hard so hard... before exams.
you remember all the times when we were in school, outside.
i hope so.
NO ONE DIE, LOL.
Well its Christmas today.
nothing interesting to me.
why?
totally no, no feeling at all.
just a normal day.
Someone in my msn contact list, she wrote 'stop fucking snow):' in her personal msg.
i should write 'snow please!' haha.
All the while I'm waiting for something, something.
How long more?
It had been quite long since i rewind back my life to take a look.
It had been so long, indeed very long
that i wasted so much time.
I can live happily everyday with what i want,
talking nonsense every time, talking non stop.
How long have you been seeing me keeping quiet.
Perseverance, it wont leave my mind.
ill continue to,
We grow old filled with regrets-
For things not done;
For words not said;
For love not shown;
For dreams no completed.
Life is short. Act today.
Do all that makes you happy. Now.
Have the courage to live.
Anyone can die.
i see 1111 now
is it you?
Longest post ever, i guess. right? haha
There wont be again.
i just want to make my new blog, alive?
:) why not give yourself a chance again, try, try, try will you win.
Currently fav song.
guess. the lyrics.
It was two weeks after the day she turned eighteenAll dressed in whiteGoing to the church that nightShe had his box of letters in the passenger seatSixpence in a shoe,something barrowed, something blueAnd when the church doors opened up wideShe put her veil downTrying to hide the tearsOh she just couldn't believe itShe heard trumpets from the military bandAnd the flowers that I never hadBaby why'd you leave meWhy'd you have to go?I was counting on forever, now I'll never knowI can't even breatheIt's like I'm looking from a distanceStanding in the backgroundEverybody's saying, he's not coming home nowThis can't be happening to meThis is just a dreamThe preacher man said let us bow our heads and prayLord please lift his soul,and heal this hurtThen the congregation all stood up and sangthe saddest song that she ever heardThen they handed her a folded up flagAnd she held on to all she had left of himOh, and what could have beenAnd then the guards rang one last shotAnd it felt like a bullet in her heartBaby why'd you leave meWhy'd you have to go?I was counting on forever, now I'll never knowI can't even breatheIt's like I'm looking from a distanceStanding in the backgroundEverybody's saying, he's not coming home nowThis can't be happening to meThis is just a dreamOh,Baby why'd you leave meWhy'd you have to go?I was counting on forever, now I'll never knowOh, now I'll never knowIt's like I'm looking from a distanceStanding in the backgroundEverybody's saying, he's not coming home nowThis can't be happening to meThis is just a dreamOh, this is just a dreamJust a dreamYeah, Yeah